Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas- Flud Style- AKA CRAZY!!!!! 07

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Ours was FABULOUS! The food was delish, the company superb, the sounds, well were loud & insane. The night was a really really great one. Of course anytime you put 26 people in one house that is not gynormous, all in the room with the tree then throw in present opening, your going to get lots of CHOAS!!! No way around it. Now the first picture I will post would be my dad's funny face in a moment of Ba Hum Bug bc the noise had finally got to him. Got to love it. We had a great day full of goodness. My sister Deanna sang a beautiful a song Breath of Heaven which was amazing. We laughed, took pictures, exchanged gifts, and really spent some time together enjoying the company of family. I love anytime we get together really. I mean we are all nuts but it is a good nuts. We seem to just fit together in our crazy dysfunctional insane way. I love my family, every one of them. I love my mom & dad and the way they bring us all together. Merry Christmas to all & A Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones