Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I Am A Blog Freak Stop Me Now!!!
Ok so I have a problem. I have to stop this. I must Stop. Deanna showed me how to do this, I told her no it's lame, I can't do that. So then she showed me how easy it really is. Christian showed me how to make my scanner work, and now look at me. I need a meeting, I can't stop. Great now add this to all my other addictive habits, over eating, shopping, over eating, saying yes to everything, over eating, now blogging... dang it.My many weaknesses!!! Ok so anyways, just wanted to say I hope you enjoy my families stuff. I will try to stop just adding random pictures in all the time and just add some comments here & there. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OK, it has been 24 HOURS!!! WHERE IS YOUR DAILY BLOG!!!???? LOL!! Love you sister!
Post a Comment