Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I have crazy music taste, it's all over the board
As you can see with my music it is all over the place. I love just about anything. Well not everything though. I don't like hard heavy metal like thrasher rock. I don't like heavy rap music, but I like some of it for when we are out dancing, it's so good to dance too. Me & Kev love to dance. We are always the last ones out there where ever we go. I love the good old oldies ,now that was good music. I also love the 80's. I like country bc it's what I was raised on, but again the good old country none of this new pop stuff. Although I do like some of that too. My favorite band of now is Match Box 20 but I also really like Breaking Benjamin we have seen them in concert many times. They're my rock out music. I love to listen to classical & also love Linda Eder which I think she has the best voice ever right there with Celine & Martina McBride. I love all music really. The song When A Man Loves A Woman is our wedding song, I love it. Of course going along with the 80's our version from our wedding was the Micheal Bolton one, ( I really like Micheal Bolton, don't laugh) I love the two versions by Percy Sledge & Bob Dylan. Anyways whenever I hear that song it just makes my heart flutter. Yep a romantic slobberbob! See ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are seriously hilarious! And for an OLD LADY you have pretty darn good taste in music!!! LOL!
Post a Comment