Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Years Eve 07

This is New Years Eve 2007. We always do something for New Years. We have for the past 12 now 13 years. We have found that a nice simple house party works best for us. But we have in the past gone out-out to different places. This year we were at Jo & Dave's house. My mom & Amanda babysat The Doria, Utne and Gatchell kids at our house. They spend the night at our house & we spend the night at their house. This year we did appetizers, man there was so much food, it was nuts. The Utne's had an outside fire pit that kept us warm. But the next day my hair still smelled like fire, nice! We had a blast, being goofy, dancing, playing Rock Band or whatever that game is called ( I didn't play though, I went or tried to go to bed. Rock Band isn't fun at 3 a.m. let me tell you :) I think it was about 4 ish when all was quiet. The next day the Doria's come back to our house & we spend all day on the couch while the kids run amuck. We sleep, & watch marathon' s of different t.v. shows. Last year it was Gladiator, this year it was Dirty Jobs. Then we go get take out from Spaghetti Factory. Good times!!! Happy New Year Everyone!!!

1 comment:

D and C said...

I LOVE your blogs...but you have to update them more!! LOL!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones