Thursday, May 22, 2008

PICTURE LOADING IRRITATION!!!

One day in this lifetime I will master the art of down loading or up loading ( what ever the frick you call it) & this whole stupid stupid amazingly mind blowing computer thing. I am so mad right now, one bc for sure I might be slightly retarded when it comes to computer stuff, but come on man why can't it be as easy for me to do as most people say it is.... I am really getting miffed here. I just want to put my pictures that are on my camera onto my computer to be able to put them on my blog & send them to do cute stuff with on Shutterfly. Is this to much to ask for, really???? It could have something to do with the fact that I am trying to take 500 pictures from my camera at one time??? Could it be that? I think my batteries keep dying mid way through... whatever the reason I am about ready to have to repent big time for the naughty words I am using as I try to get this to work..... ARGH Someday I might get this down & I can share with you my family photos instead of me just yapping all the time on my posts. I prefer photo posts myself, so for the LOVE!!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Marianne, I would be happy to come over and help you with this. I am no expert but I can show you all about putting photos on the blog if that will help. Just let me know.

Jen Stewart said...

I tagged you! See my blog for details.

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones