Kyle after his great workout, he is loving Kung Fu!

Sefu Tomizaki giving direction & getting ready to dismiss class

Kyle & his classmates getting ready for some Kung Fu madness

Kyle & more kick- punch- kick-punch moves

Kyle doing his kick-punch moves

Kyle kicking that "man with no arms" as they call him

Kyle recently started Kung Fu & he loves it. He is really doing well, and gets into it. I love when they do the punches & kicks, he makes the Kung Fu sound. He gets a crazy work out as when class is over he is sweating bullets. I love the respect Kung Fu teaches him. The class works so well together, and they treat each other as equals no matter what belt you are. He loves it & really likes his Master, he is great with the kids. Sefu Tomizaki he ROCKS!!!
1 comment:
He is SOOOO cute!! I cant believe his kung fu powers!! Christian is jealous!
LOVE YOU KYLE! YOU ARE AWESOME!
Post a Comment