Sunday, June 1, 2008

TAGGED LOVE IT!

Tagged from The Life and Times of Miss Jen by Miss Jen



7 Facts about Marianne



1. My middle name is Elaine, and so is every sister in my family, plus all the girl grand children. This a tradtion that my mother started. I would hate to see what she would do if someone broke it. We have a thought, that if my sister-in-law has a girl we might see a baby with two middle names. No one crosses my mommy! J/K but my mom really did start the tradition, she says look how easy it will be to generations later that are trying to do geneology, hmmm a good point. Funny thing is that Elaine isn't even my moms real name, shhhh it's Dolores ( she hates that name with all her being) Elaine is really her middle name, so hence it is all our middle names.

2. I want to learn to play the violin (well not great my disclaimer) before I die. I love the violin and would love to be able to play away on one.

3. My secret dream job is to be a Homicide Detective, seriously totally intrigued by what goes on in that field. Of course catching the bad guys would be the best.


4. I wish that I could run, like marathons. I am so jealous when I see these woman running, they look so free & at peace when they are running. Running from an axe murdered not so relaxed & at peace. But being able to run from an axe murdered would really come in handly. One day I shall wish to run a marathon, a small marathon but a marathon none the less.

5. I love the color RED, I am drawn to anything red.(maybe why I would like to be a homicide detective ewww gross j/k but maybe not!) My favorite purchase a beautiful red chair. One day I will show it to you, I love my red leather chair with all my heart! I saw it at a store they had it sitting out front for like 3 months. Every time ( which was like once a day) I drove by that chair I had to pull the car from going there. Seriously, it was like a magnet. Funny story, I refrained from ever buying it. My girlfriend bought it, then after some family rearranging could not keep it. So she offered it to me, I of course jumped at the chance thinking it was so meant to be. I now own that fabulous red chair & it will stay with me forever!!!

6. I have serious driving issues. It's like I turn into this horrible wicked person behind the wheel. Every one is a retard driver when I am on the road. No one is immune to my nasty comments of your hidiously lame driving. I must work on that, bc my kids are now starting to become like me... shame shame on me I know.

7. I think I am a serious flirt, it's so bad, I love to flirt. I wonder if I were thin if I would be like one of those women no one wants their husbands to be around. Well at least we won't ever have to worry about that, me skinny not gonna happen, no worries ladies your hubbies are safe, it is just a flirty thing.... I promise!!!

8. Had to end with something nice, I love being a mom, it is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I love love love it. I love my kids they make me so proud & even when they are being naughty they are so dang cute.... oh & I love my hubby too, he is really a great guy! :):)


Tag! You're it: my sisters, Deanna & Krissy, Lanette, Lacy, Monica

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this and you!

Jen Stewart said...

I love the game of tag! It's fun to find out more about people! Hope all is well with you.

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones