Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DAYTRIP TO FORT FUNSTON W/ THE SCHMIDTS

We spent a beautiful day with the Schmidts at Fort Funston. It was such a wonderful day, the sun was shining & it was so warm & cozy. This is me at the top of this HUGE GYNORMOUS MOUTAIN OF STEEP STAIRS, yes you heard me right? ME AT THE TOP!! It was crazy, seriously crazy, like 2500 steps. I don't know how many for reals, I stopped counting bc I couldn't breath & needed to focus on not dying. It felt great to reach the top!! The view, totally worth the near death experience!!! Me at the bottom before I turned around to see what I was up against.



Steve, Kathy & Chris. Kevin, Steve, & Chris. I love this picture of the Kyle & Emily, just looks cool.Amanda with what we hope was a dead jelly fish.






No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones