
I must say more... I have to. Emily has been totally into every milestone of growing up. She has been hilarious with things. Like when it was time for her to wear deorderant. She was like , YES!! I have to wear this stuff now. Then when she went into YW, she was just ecstatic to be with the big girls. All year whenever she felt or saw something on her face she would come running to me. She would say, "look at this mom, is it a zit?" I would say, "no Em it's not a zit." "Why are you so excited to have a zit?" She would say,"I don't know, I just am." So finally like waiting for Christmas morning it happened. She got her first pimple,which is what I prefer to call them. She came running to me saying, " Mom I think this is the real thing, I think it is." I said. " Wow Em yes it is, your very first pimple." She was like YES!!! I'm going to go take a picture of it. So I had to blog about it, it was just too funny not too. Now let's see how she feels when she gets her next 1000 of them. I will have to refer her to this post, to remind her just how excited she was. Having a tweener is definetly hilarious!
1 comment:
NICE!!! Maybe her and Kev can having Popping contests now! LOL!!! CONGRATS EM!! WELCOME to the annoyance's of being a woman!
Post a Comment