Kyle Gatchell 9.75 years old in 5th grade. His last year in elementary school. I can't believe it our last baby is spending his last year in little kid school.
Emily Gatchell 12.50 years old in 7th grade the middle kid in the middle of middle school. 

Amanda Gatchell 17.50 years old in her, sniff sniff SENIOR YEAR!!! WHAT?? I can not even believe we are here already. This is it our oldest child in her very last year of high school. She is really over joyed, this picture was taken at 6:50 in the a.m. as she was running out the door. But she really is really excited. She has a cake schedule which makes her very happy. I can't even say this out loud but we are preparing to enter the college era...



2 comments:
That is just INSANE!!! I seriously cannot believe how incredibly huge all of your children are, but they are SOOOOOOO beautiful!! Seriously. You are an amazing mother and you have done an incredible job. Love them, Love you, love the pictures!! Awesome post!
I can't believe school has started already. Your kids are too cute! Can't believe that Amanda is a senior already!
Love the picture at the top of your blog!!!
Post a Comment