Saturday, October 24, 2009

TRUNK or TREAT CON. 2nd & HALLOWEEN GOODIES 10-09

Always a fun treat to attend the "Trunk or Treat" for Concord 2nd Ward. Fun games, goofy prizes, monster mash of a parade, & of course the fun Trunk or Treat event. Who doesn't like getting candy even if it comes out of the back of a car, not my kids.


Kyle the cutest creepy vampire around with his friend Kyler the Warlock. I was having too much fun, can you tell. I live for Halloween, it's my favorite holiday,well it's a close second to Christmas for sure. I love all the creepy, scary, cutesy, creative decorations. I love the scary movies, I love the frightful music & sounds. I would kill for a super awesome seriously make you jump out of your skin haunted house. I think there is something to being born on Oct. 13th, just too much of a co-inky dink don't you think?? I like this one. Who would of thought adding make up with a cape really seals the deal. My friend said, "Oh cool Kyle is Edward". I was like oh yea, Kyle you are Edward, nice. He said, " Whose Edward?" Bowling with pumpkin heads, always a fun thing to do.
Notice the Count standing with us? A nice touch don't you think. Ok so here is my favorite little craft this year, maybe my all time fave. I love this little mummy. I made these with my miamaids at our class activity. I think it is absolutely adorable. It's a terra-cotta pot, with muslin wrapped around it, then painted with eyes. Super easy, but totally awesome. Here he is with my adorable little pumkitty we made at sister's weekend. They are my two spooktacular crafts this season. I know over kill, but seriously it's just too cute... This year was a different Trunk or Treat. It was just me & Kyle this time. Strange for me, no mom & dad, no cousins, no siblings, just me & Kyle. I guess it is a sign of the times we are living right now. Emily wasn't able to come bc she is in Ft. Bragg for a soccer tournament all weekend. Amanda was at the football game with her friends, & Kevin was umpiring. So it was just me & my little man Kyle. It was fun no matter how many were in our party. The costumes were so creative & who can resist little ones saying "Trunk or Treat"... I told you I love HALLOWEEN!!








1 comment:

D and C said...

Kyle is SOOOO funny!!! And SOOO stinkin' cute. I am glad you guys had a good time and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your crafts. SO CUTE. You are quite the creative girl these days.
I miss my mare. Hope Halloween is fun!!!!
MAKE IT FUN!!!
Love you,
D

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones