So we took advantage of the sun shine & did some family photos. Have a look...
Monday, November 9, 2009
It's A Beautiful Day!
This past Sunday we were blessed to go to Temple Hill for our Stake Conference. It just couldn't of been a better day. Kyle sung in the Stake primary choir. They sounded like little angels, Kyle smiled & sang his heart out. The messages that were shared were fantastic. I took notes & have let them really sink in. It feels so great to be gathered with wonderful people that believe in the same great work, & want the same great life.You can't help but to get this really great spiritual boost. After conference bc the day was just too beautiful to not, we stayed after & walked the temple grounds. So glad we did, it was so nice to be their with my children. We were all so glad to be able to see such beauty.
So we took advantage of the sun shine & did some family photos. Have a look...










Amanda was in awe of the beautiful landscape, she took some great shots.


The fountain, I am wondering if there will ever be a time when I won't have to say, "Stay out of the fountain."
What an absolute beautiful day this was. The day was just breath taking, there's just no other way to describe it. The sun was shining, the sky was a clear as could be. It was warm & welcoming. Nothing like being visibly & spiritually nourished by the words, songs, & sights. Some things you just can't be thankful enough for. I am so blessed to be able to experience all of these things with my children. Life is good & that's all there is to it.
So we took advantage of the sun shine & did some family photos. Have a look...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I loved that conference too, and your family photos and scenery are really, really great! There is really something to be said for a community of persons who believe and act with the same values. Gathering warmth whenever we're together.
Marianne, such a great post. I don't think I have ever told you this but I think you are one of the most beautiful women around. Sincerely you have such a classic beauty and your radiance is contagious! You are a prefect combination of your two parents. Love these photos of your happy family and the Temple.
Thank you LindaAnn :) I felt the same way, it's so cool to be in a group like that where you know each & every one would stand up for what we believe. YEAH US!!
Thank you Bonnie for your warm sweet compliments. It made me blush to read them, you are too kind. I do look at myself & then my mom & dad & it's pretty neat to see both of them in me. A family resemblance really helps me feel even closer to my mom & dad.
Thanks ladies! :):)
Post a Comment