YUMMY & BEAUTIFUL!! This is my 4 Layer Lushious Pumkpin Masterpiece. I made this, I did, can you believe it? It looks like something you see on the food network. I know I am totally tooting my own horn here, TOOT TOOT!! But really, it was just so so so pretty & even better it was DELUSHIOUS!!! You can get the recipe on kraftfoods.com I'm telling you try it, make it, you won't be disappointed.


Just something to show off, my new pictures I found for my family room above my couch. I LOVE THEM!!! Lots, I do, I do. Hope you do too! I really like what they each say alot. I am happy bc I had been searching for something to put here for a good little while. So here they are... YEAH FOR ME!!

5 comments:
That looks SOOOOOO yummy. Why couldnt you make that while I was there. Did christian tell you not to!! LOL!!
I love your pictures too. You have such fantastic taste.
LOVE YOU!
p.s. I see you are liking picasa!!! YEAH!!!
Ahh, really, really nice!
You are quite the chef young lady! I still think about those little puff pastries you made for Krissy's HI party. The pictures each have a great message. I love your chocolate background and that was a sweet thank you note to the committee that worked on tonight's program and dinner.
Mostly I liked the sweet things you said about Hazie's wheels!
Hugs, B
Mare I love the pictures, where did you get them? And I love the cake, what is in the middle of it and what is it called so I can look up the recipe...yummy!!!!
are you making this at Christmas??? You better!!!
Post a Comment