Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! I have to tell you, I told Kevin to not get me anything for Valentines Day. We are on a budget and I don't want any candy ( well I do but I don't). So I asked him to go to the store and get me M& M's to decorate the cookies I made for the kids, my kids for school, and the daycare kids. So when he came home he brought me a surprise. He brought me two cute balloons. He said just in case No meant Yes , Happy Valentines Day. He also added that they were not edible! What a guy! I just love him. Had to share that with you. He really is a charmer!!!

I hope your Valentines Day was a lovely one!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Valentines Day! That is so funny Kevin said just in case no means yes...what a smart guy! ha ha!

Jen Stewart said...

That is a smart man you've got there!

Sounds like you are doing well with Lanette too! Way to go! I made it thru today with out too much damage but I'll tell ya, if I see another carrot stick or whole wheat bagel someone is going to get hurt!

D and C said...

You rock Mare. Christian got me a "slim in 6" work out video for valentine's day..hmmmm....wonder what that means!!!LOL!!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones