Thursday, February 21, 2008
What a great Relief Society Workshop
So tonight was a great night. We had our Stake Relief Society Workshop evening. Called "For the Strength of You". I have to say I really really enjoyed it. I got some great info. got spiritually fed, physically fed, and had some good laughs. I went with my mom which is always fun. I am lucky to have a mom to be with and pal around with. We picked three great workshops. "How's Your Spiritual Appetite?"which was a class on scripture study, good stuff. "Quick & Tasty" which was a yummy demonstration of recipes, GOOD STUFF and they gave us a great cookbook, love it! and "Let's Get Healthy!" which was a class about healthy choices, which come on now perfect for me. They were all really good. I had a good time, and was so glad that I went! We are so blessed to be able to have things like this. I know I need all the spiritual uplifting I can get my hands on. I feel very fortunate to live in a time where things like this are readily available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Stop saying how great it was, I wish I would have went now! I am glad you had a great time! I love you guys
Marianne, I agree with you it truly was a great night. That and the Women's Broadcast are always my favorite activities. I loved Julie's class on the spiritual appetites and the cooking class and then I went to the decorating class. It was awesome too. We are blessed...you are right. It is always and effort to go but never a disappointment. How is your mom now?
You've been tagged...see my blog for details.
Post a Comment