CONGRATS AMANDA, CAN SHE REALLY BE READY TO DRIVE???
Look at that proud happy face. Her face was literally beaming when she turned around to mouth the words " I PASSED" A look I will remember forever. I know she is dreaming of the freedom she thinks she will get once she has her license... little does she know with that freedom brings many errand runnings, many trips taking & picking up her siblings from their stuff, oh & you can't forget the trips to the store to pick up forgotten items. Poor Poor Amanda, I will let her live her bliss... for now anyways!!
I will say that I can not even believe that I have a child old enough to drive... I mean what the Heck!!!???!!!?? When did that even happen. I wonder if they even know how much we miss them as they get older. How much we wish we could go back in time to when they were babies, toddlers, preschoolers. All those moments in their life that we hold onto with everything we have in us. Someday they too will long to go back in time with their own children. Oh that blasted darn circle of life thing...
3 comments:
HOLY COW......I will never park my car close to your house again. I hope she has better sense then her father at driving and looking for things around her that are clearly cemented to the ground but yet have a funny way of "JUMPING" out in front of her, like some other male in the Gatchell house hold that is old enough to drive. J/K Kev, you know I love you. Congrats Amanda Panda, and just so you know....NO you can't drive my car......:o) Maybe my RV...hee hee. That would be a sight.
THAT IS CRAZY!!!! I am actually freaking out. I just wish you guys had Kev's first car for her. I think that brown color of that pinto station wagon would bring out her eyes!!! LOL!! CONGRATS MANDA, I LOVE YOU!
That is scary! Time flies way too fast. Pretty soon that will be my kids. I bet it will be kind of nice though having one who can run errands.
Post a Comment