Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My super CUTE Kyle doing his DINO Stuff








This is our Kyle, he is so all about Dinosaurs it's crazy. He loves Dino's, his whole life is about dino's. I don't think he is ever going to out grow his love for them. Which is totally ok with us. He has said since the age of 2 1/2 that he was going to be a palientogolist ( I better learn to spell it eh? ) It is really awesome the knowledge he has on the subject of dinosaurs. He is now widening his obsession to bugs, sea life, & animals... love our little ( well not too little he wears a mens shoe size 7 already at the age of 8) Dino Man!!!! These pictures were taken at Emily's softball game. He stayed out by the car & played the whole time. He was busy building, making, adventuring with his dinos. He did come by for a quick trip the snack shack for a hot dog & some skittles ( yes dinner of champions, what do you do when you are out at the ball fields, I bring my own snacks to avoid the snack shack snafu of fried yummies) When we went to leave Kyle was so excited to show us what he made. I had to get a photo of him with it, pretty cool Kyle!!!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones