Wednesday, February 25, 2009
THE EMMA AWARDS/ NEW BEGINNINGS 2-09
Look at these beauties!
Here she is Miss America!! Who knows maybe someday...
I love these smiles!!
Amanda the Magnificent!
Courtney, Brittany, Emily, & Addison Beehives 09, look out YW!!
The Gatchell Girls!!
Really, can you strike an even more glamorous pose??
Miss Sporty Girl 09!! Cover of course!!!
Current Beehives accepting their award.
Amanda & Aubrey accepting their award for Virtue.
She was so honored to accept the Virtue award.
The 2009 Beehives!!! Applause Please!!!
Emily & her Emma Award.
Amanda with her Emma Award.
Amanda, Emily, & Christina.
Marae, Janae, & Amanda, ever so humbled!!
Wow, that's all that can be said... WOW!
Such wonderful, amazing, beautiful, special young women!
Oh & did I mention SO THE DRAMA!!! Love it!!!
This year's New Beginnings was an amazing evening. The best of the best & all the glamour were present. The place looked marvelous, to the 9's for sure. The treats were ever so delish, sweeter then sweet. The young women came out in all their dazzling attire. The awards were right on, & the acceptance speaches were so humbling. The welcoming in of the newest addition to the Beehives looked more then promissing. All in all, the night was a huge success. I really do think we have the best ward around. Where else could you ever find so many fabulous young women!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun and creative! It must be so fun to have girls in YW's. What a blast. I have so many fond memories of us together with Ty during those years. I sure you do miss you and Tyree!
Post a Comment