So I am trying to recover from a massive finger cramp caused by overload. Yes, a very serious condition brought upon by the posting of 500,000,000 photos & 300,000,000 posts to this blog. I have been told to BACK AWAY FOM THE COMPUTER! My back side has taken on the shape of my chair, not pretty for anyones eyes. I will be taking a break... not bc I want to. But bc I think for now with the pictures I have access to I am caught up. Well accept for that blasted c.d. with 500 pictures on it that I can't seem to locate on my computer. Once I figure that mystery out I will be back to business. Then of course on a madatory recovery period after that insane task is done.
I feel I must explain the amount of photos I post to each post.The reason for so many photos is that this will be my families photo album. It is my goal to let someone else do the dirty work, while I take the credit. Yes I will be ordering a photo book of my blog as my families personal history book. Just bc I am no good at scrapbooking, bc I don't organize photos, or even trying to find where I have put them all, it's just too much work. This way is so much easier for me. Which is why my posts all have a ton of photos, it's for my family to enjoy for years & years to come.
Ok well, I will be taking a small break, to recoup of course. But also while I am trying to find someone to come & find my other pictures that are trapped (against their will I am sure) somewhere in this blasted computer.
Until then....



1 comment:
Holy Crud you've been busy! thanks for your updates and the Emma pic.
Post a Comment