Monday, February 9, 2009

This is my Special Friend Lanette

Well I thought I would post this photo & write a little about my wonderful friend Lanette. She is one of those people you just can't help but love so very much. I have known Lanette for many years, I first remember her when she was one of my Young Women leaders. I have memories of spending time with her learning how to bake, how to sew, how to be a daugther of God. As an adult I have been fortunate enough to develope a real friendship of sisterhood with her. She has really been someone I have been able to look to as a wonderful example of a strong woman raising a family & holding firm to her gospel values.My children have been influenced by her as well as she has been my daughter's primary teacher. Each Sun. she comes home & tells me how much she loves Sis. Hopkins & what a fantastic teacher she is, and how much she learns from her. She has also helped me & continues to help me on my path of being a healthy person. She has never given up on me, when I have been the one to give up first. We have spent time together just talking & I love that. So I had to post this picture & say a little something about my good friend Lanette.

3 comments:

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

You made my day - but then you always do - what a blessing to have known you for so long. I treasure our friendship - you are the best mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister - it's just a joy to behold!

Bonnie said...

I couldn't agree with you more, Marianne, or you either, Lanette for that matter!

D and C said...

Lanette truly is one of those people that will always be such an important part of my life. LOVE LOVE LOVE that woman!!! One day, I WILL be on Oprah...super skinny because of Lanette, and I will be one of the many promoting the book SHE WILL WRITE about health and fitness. The first lady, will also be wanting Lanette to be the chef and fitness lady at the white house! LOL!!!!
LOVE YOU LANETTE!!!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones