Monday, February 9, 2009

One of my FAVE Family Photos this year!

This is our family in La Selva which is near Santa Cruz. We were able to spend the weekend with family here. It's simply beautiful, I have never been able to catch the sunset in such an incredible way. I love this picture & think it could be one of my favorites ever. I am so glad to have been able to spend this time with my family.

Kevin's birth father Steve's family, Kathy, Christopher & Ryan invited us to spend the weekend with them. The house we stayed at belongs to Kathy's brother. It's an amazing place, with a fully functioning "hen house" they call it. This little house behind the big house was actually a real hen house back in the day. They have since remodeled the whole house & it's just beautiful. We spent time at the beach & also making our own pizzas in their stone pizza oven outside. Very cool & really yummy! We had a wonderful time & are grateful for our relationship we have with the Schmidt's.
I am glad to be able to post a new picture on my blog. I am hoping to catch up soon with all that has been going on in our lives since our move & my lost camera cord. Soon I promise!

5 comments:

Oleole Family said...

I Love the family picture. Sounds like an amazing weekend. I sure do miss spending time at the beach. Maybe one day I'll live on the beach again. Or maybe I'm just a dreamer.

Merrill Family said...

You found the cord!!! I guess I'll be seeing more fabulous photos of you! Love this pic its great..and dido to the primary teacher my daughter is reeping the rewards of Sis. Hopkins too!!

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

No I didn't find my cord, & I still have yet to go buy a new one. I am such a complete loaf. One day! I was able to & I have no idea how & probably for the life of me could I repeat how I was able to get this picture on my blog. I had a c.d.made of all my pictures off my camera bc it got too full from Walmart. I came home put the c.d. in the computer and all of a sudden it's like adding this Walmart photo thing on my computer. Then it took all my pictures that I had already stored on my computer & moved them to this Walmart page thing. I now can not get any of my old photos nor can I get any of the new ones. I swear sometimes I just want to lose it when it comes the this computer thing. I just stink I guess or I am just more then slightly retarded. One day my friend one day! :):) See ya, Mare

D and C said...

I really do love this picture. I am so glad you got copies of this, which by the way...I didn't get my copy so send that asap woman!!!
I miss you in a fierce way! I hope you know that. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

D and C said...

p.s. I LOVE your new profile part. SO CUTE!!! You are very adorable my dear sister!!! SO CUTE!!! but I am still cuter!!! lol!!
LOVE YOU

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones