Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Amanda's 1st Day of Work Ever! Would you like some pie with that?

This is Amanda on her way to her very first day of work. She is working as a hostess at Marie Callendars, and will also be doing some cashiering. She is so excited & also a bit nervous. I think she will make a great hostess. She's got a million dollar smile & that makes people feel good. I can't wait to hear about her first day on the job. This is another mile stone in her life, sad but exciting all at the same time. I seriously remember back to her first steps, seems just like yesterday...boy does it go by ever so quickly.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

So very cute! She better tell her employer she doesn't work weekends so that she can babysit for me :)

Jen said...

Wow! I can't believe that she's 17 already and working. Looks like she had a great birthday! I love Amanda!!

Merrill Family said...

Yummy I guess I'll be back for pie this week! If you pull my arm.. who could not want pie with a cute hostess named Amanda?!

Jennie said...

Banana Cream, please.... I'm definitely a member of the Amanda fan club. MC is lucky to have an employee like her aboard.

Krissy Pimentel said...

Good Job, Amanda Panda. I am so proud of you. You are growing into such a great young lady. I can't even believe it sometimes. It freaks me out. I remember when your mom told me she was pregnant. WOW time flies. I wish I could have been there to see this. And you know I would have come down there to see you in action. I love you and miss you terribly. Keep up the good work!!!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones