Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!

Emily is such a spirited little lady. She loves any chance to dress up & show any type of spirit for anything. We love this about her, we think she's going to be a great leader. She went to the dollar store & picked out all these cute little decorations she could wear. She even got one for her dad on accident, it came in her button package. It was a little leprechan that said I LOVE BEER! She said, "Oh I guess I will be giving this one to my dad"... Kyle & Amanda both wore green too. Amanda got this adorable green & white polka dot sweatshirt, so she wore that as her green. Kyle found this t-shirt that says 100% Irish in his drawer ( I have no idea where it came from). I don't think we are any % Irish, but heck it worked for the day.
Had to throw this one in, too funny. There's always a lot of wrestling going on at our house.


1 comment:

D and C said...

You really do have cute kids Mare. And...to top it all off, you are the best Mom ever. Hope you guys had a GREAT St. Patty's day! I love you!
D

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones