On Tues. of our trip we got up early & drove 5 & 1/2 hours to Deanna & Christian's house in Farmington Utah. They have an absolutely lovely home. They took us out to dinner at their favorite place, it was super DELISH! Then we went into to Salt Lake to Temple Square. Deanna got some great pics of our family there. We took a tour of the Conference Center, man it was cool. The weather wasn't really great, but we still got to see the temple which was really amazing. This was Emily & Kyle's first time. They really loved it. I am glad we got to do this, thanks guys.
Deanna & Christian's lovely home.
Look at these giant beautiful big rocks, love them!
These are some of my favorite things that Deanna has in her home. She made this, it's amazing.
Love her living room, it's so inviting.




Yummy D & the kids made us homemade c.c.cookies, DELISH!!
Yes those are milk mustaches!
Look at this beautiful breakfast D made us, she loves us for sure!
You can't tell but it was snowing a bit so yep my kids had to go out & play in it.


Thanks guys for a great quick trip. Maybe next time we can make it a bit longer. You guys are awesome & we love your home.
We took a Flud Family Field Trip one day. To the old Idaho State Penitentiary. It was actually pretty cool. Lots to look at & things to explore. I think the kids actually liked it more then we thought they would.
























After the field trip we also headed off to a really great park in Meridian.








To explain, these next group of pics are of the kids while they are getting airplane rides by me. Hence the look of flying in the air. They thought it was fun, & I think the pics are great!





This is dinner that night at Dickies, a great BBQ place. It was great to be together as a family & just have some good old BBQ ribs!



Oh the best part is they have self serve soft serve ice cream cones, YUMMY!!!
That night I got to go over to spend some time with Krissy & her family. I read stories to Lauren & helped Justin with his homework & he read me a story. I miss these guys. 
I tucked them both into bed & kissed them good night.

Later that night Krissy & I walked around her neighborhood & then just sat up & talked & talked just like the good old days. I miss you Krissy tons!
Emily, Kyle & Caitlyn playing the marble game, they love this game.

On Fri. of our trip, Kevin's mom Mona drove down from CDA. She spent the night with us @ my parents house & the next day we headed out for a fun filled day.We packed a picnic lunch & went exploring to some of the parks around the area. We ended up in Boise at the park near the zoo & Boise State campus. We had a wonderful picnic & a great walk through the park. We stopped by to meet a friend of Mona's & then drove her to where she was staying at another friends house. It was great to see you Mona, the kids were glad you were able to come down. Next time we are hoping the Grandpa Bob can make it too. 


Em working on her school project, thanks Grandpa you are always such a great helper. Even in Id. you are still able to help out our kids with their projects!
Grandpa & Grandma LOVE their deck. Amanda is giving Grandma one of her famous foot rubs.
Cody & Bo had a blast, you cold tell just how much they missed each other. They ran & ran & wrestled the whole time. But they also did alot of this too, just laying around in the sunshine!
Caitlyn & Kyle, this little girl loves her cousins. This was just too cute not to get a photo of.
Seriously such a cute pic. This is their new Id. license plates. My dad had to have the one with the fish, & then one of the deer & then of some other wild life one. Notice,which thanks to Jason we figured out that their license plates say FORD. Which my dad is a serious Ford man. Funny huh?
These pics are of the little miniature ponies that live just up the hill from my parents. They are SO SO SO cute. The kids loved them, & the ponies loved the kids. Every day they would run up the hill to go see them. 



2 comments:
MARE!!!!! You did SOOOOO awesome. I love love love this post! Seriously. You did a PERFECT job. I am so proud of you. I love it. But, it must be said that I HATE HATE HATE the pictures you put up of me!! YIKES! Anyways, I am SO glad you guys came, we miss you like crazy and we are counting down the days to August!!! We love you mucho, and thanks for the pictures. You really are becoming QUITE the photographer. I love the one's of the kids in the air, and of course all of the others. You are awesome. Be proud sister! I LOVE YOU!!!
D
Good Job Mare. I Love those pictures. What a great post!!! I will have to show the kids in the morning. I miss you too very much. I really did enjoy spending time with you alone. It was very special, and reminded me of old times, back when we were so young and so close. I hope you get to come here soon. I hope that when you move here we can spend time together alot more, just the two of us. And I miss your family, even Kevin....hahaha, ok I miss him the most!!!!
Kisses!!!!
Post a Comment