Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cody the Big Brown Dog, is NAUGHTY!!

This is what I came home to. Cody on MY BED!! This is NOT ALLOWED!!! I mean no dogs on my bed. I don't even let the kids get in my bed. Well sometimes to snuggle but never to sleep. BUT... DOGS, NEVER!! Cody knows this, he does. But it seems that everytime I leave & he is here alone this is what I come home to. Cody all snug as a bug on MY BED!!! I walk in the room, & he barely blinks an eye. NAUGHTY CUTE BROWN DOG!! I still love him, he hasn't been shipped off to the doggie sausage factory. Cute Brown Dog Cody!!


4 comments:

D and C said...

OK, that is just funny. Thats what I love about cody, that he doesn't even flinch when he is caught!! I love that dog. OUR brown dog has created a habbit of scratching the pillows off of our couch when we leave!! NICE! She will be beaten! LOL!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Lacy said...

Awwww how can you say no to a face like that?? Cute Cody.

Krissy Pimentel said...

Nice, that is EXACTLY why I can't have a dog. I can't stand animal hair, especially in my bed, I would have freaked out, and not been able to sleep there. So, nice shot of your bed, and bed only. Where are the rest of the pictures of your house??? Still waiting!!!!

Bonnie said...

Love the bedding!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones