Emily & Kevin at the game, they are so cute aren't they? Like two peas in a pod.

Emily with Kevin & Steve.

Kyle & his lizard friend. That's the beauty of JOBL, you never know what you will find there.

I had to work the snack shack that day. I conquered my fear of working the register. By far the easiest job in there. It was actually kind of fun, for a once a year type thing.

Kevin & Steve no doubt discussing sports.

Emily at bat.

Emily getting ready to hit that ball to the fence.

I love this picture of Emily, she's such a pretty sport chic.
1 comment:
She is so beautiful Mare. I just can't get over it. ISn't it awesome that ALL of your kids are so talented. You are a great mom!!! Love the pictures, you got some GREAT one's.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment