This is Kyle in the rainbow colored wig with the guitar. He was so funny, it was great to watch.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Kyle's Musical Performance Oldies but Goodies
Kyle had a music performance at school, it was Oldies but Goodies. I must tell you that Kyle was FABULOUS! He sang his heart out. He was so into it, so animated & really loving it. I think we might have found another thing that Kyle is really really good at. About a month ago we got a call from his music teacher. She told us what a joy it was to have Kyle in her class. She said she was so impressed with his voice & how much he enjoyed singing. She said she thinks that Kyle has real talent, & was so happy to be able to teach him. It was a proud moment for his mom & dad.
This is Kyle in the rainbow colored wig with the guitar. He was so funny, it was great to watch.
This is Kyle in the rainbow colored wig with the guitar. He was so funny, it was great to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am just SERIOUSLY not emotionally prepared for how HUGE Kyle is getting! It is seriously out of control. He is so handsome Mare. Mom was so proud to tell me about Kyle's performance. I think we may have another singer in the fam, except maybe KYLE won't be to scared to pursue it! LOL!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment