Saturday, May 2, 2009

Who Rocks the 80's??

WE ROCK THE 80's !!!!!

This is Emily who I think would really have loved to be a teenager in the 80's. Her school had spirit week & one day was 80's. She dressed up for every day of the week. She is such a "Spirited" Kid. We love you Em with all your spunk!! Isn't she FABULOUS!! Then there's me, I did live the 80's life, & LOVED IT! I would love to bring it all back baby! Our great friend Jack had his 40th B-day party, it was all 80's. It was a great party. So I crimped my hair, got my Madonna mole on, of course my signature 80's polka dots, me love my dots!!Tons of necklaces & bracelets, the jean skirt mini with the knee length leggings & BAM 80's I'm loving you!!
Some things are just timeless, like the 80's, yah GOOD TIMES!!




No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones