Monday, June 22, 2009
Hotel Crashing w/ The Pimentel's & Flud's!!!
Fun in the sun with some cool cool water!!! We got back from camping in time to spend a day with the Pimentel's. They had actually been here for a week. They stayed at our house so Jason could be closer to work ( it was a work trip for J, but a fun trip for the rest of them). The night we came home they decided to stay in a hotel for the last 2 nights. The nice thing about someone you know staying in a hotel is the part about where you sneak into their pool for the day. LOVE IT!! We had a blast, it was the perfect day for catching some rays & cooling off in the beautiful cool clear water! The night before Justin & Lauren spent the night with us. I wish I had taken pics, bummer. They had so much fun. You could tell how much the cousins missed each other. We can't wait until August for our trip to Idaho to come see you guys.
We packed a picnic lunch with some yummy food & treats. 



Lauren was so cute, she went from planter to planter picking the pretty pink flowers.
Some pool side reading.
I love this picture, super cute!
1- 2- 3 JUMP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are so cute. I am SOOOO sad I wasn't there. It looks like you guys had so much fun, and I love the pictures. I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!
Post a Comment