Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day To Our Bestest Dad Ever!!!!

Kevin's morning started off with being spoiled. Emily loves to get up & make breakfast for the people she loves. And boy does she love her daddy! Kevin was so excited to have breakfast in bed. Also note how good he looks for just being awake?? Why is it that men look so much better then women in the wee hours of the morn... not fair I say.
So this is what Kevin did on his father's day. He weeded the much needed back corner of the yard. It really needed some attention. But on Father's Day Kev?? I begged him to come in & rest, it was smokin hot out there. But he said no, he needed to finish that one little section. He is a hard worker, what a guy! Look at all those nasty weeds. I don't like weeds, they are so icky. I am glad that Kevin doesn't mind doing the weeding. This is Kevin after working out in the yard. He finally came in to relax a bit in front of the t.v. in the cool A.C. & had a bowl of Cocoa Krispies. This is Cody giving his daddy a big wet doggy Happy Father's Day lovie! No doubt about it, our dog LOVES his Kevin. Each one of us picked out one of Kevin's FAVE candy treats. We ate a yummy dinner of teriyaki chicken with soy garlic edamame & broccoli with brown rice. Man it was good! Thank you cook... You're Welcome I say!!! We then wacthed Marley & Me. Which turned out to be a really cute movie. No one was left with a dry eye. We then gave our awesome dog Cody some serious loves. Earlier that day Kevin went on a 2 hour bike ride. Kevin loves to ride his bike. I think it's his favorite thing to do. He is a crazy rider, he puts his ipod on & just takes off. For Father's day he got his bike fixed. It got a much needed tune up. Kevin was so happy to go pick it up from the shop. He was grinning from ear to ear.


I will tell you I am really thankful for having Kevin in my life. He is such a great friend to me. He makes me laugh all the time, he loves me completely and unconditionally. He is such a wonderful father. He loves his kids & really enjoys spending time with them. He supports them in all they do. He relishes all of their accomplishments. He gets excited when they pass big milestones in their lives. He works so hard to support our family. He seems like he never stops. We are truly blessed when it comes to our dad!!









1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I still LOVE that last photo! So perfect in every way!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones