Mare & Kev, I really do love this picture.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Marianne's 20 Year WHAT Reunion CHS Class of 89!!
This summer I celebrated yes I did say celebrated my 20 year high school reunion. I was so glad I went, as it was a really great time. I hadn't gone to any of the other reunions, so this was my frist. It was so wonderful to see everyone again. The faces just a tad bit older, some wiser, but all the same fun smiling faces. Kevin & I had a really fun time. It was nice for Kevin too bc we are just a year apart & both went to Concord High he knew everyone. We danced, laughed, took a ton of pictures, shared stories & just spent a really great night with old friends. It really does seem like forever go, those high school years. I would never ever go back I am sure of that. But it was good to feel young & crazy again for just a night. Here's to the Class of 89 Concord High School!!! See ya again in another 20...
Mare & Kev, I really do love this picture.
The girls, I know everyone in this picture & remembered them too. Some of them I have stayed in good contact with, it was really fun to see them all again.
Ahhh Marianne, Kirsten & Tyree, long time great friends forever I am sure.
Vicki, Mare, Kirsten & Tyree (great memories of seminary mornings these guys)
Mare & Kev dancing, he must be yelling something to somebody.
I am sure I was saying something... Me & Jackie Bearden
Shelly & Tony Dress
Billy, Kevin & Pete
Cassie, Teri, Mare & Cara
Tami & Stephen Froilin
Jackie & Mike Bearden. The Bearden's are close friends of the Flud Family & we love them lots.
Tyree, Kris, Mare & Vicki
Heather, Michelle(one of my best friends in highschool) Mare, & Christine
Jackie, Mare & Jackie
Mare & Ty the greatest of friends since early childhood. We will always be the greatest of friends.
Tami, Mare, Vicki, Joanne, Diane & Charity
Jenny, Mare, Soyun(who was one of my best friends in highschool) & Raquel
Kev & Tony (who is Shelly's husband but also went to school with Kev & they have known each other since grade school)
Mare & Cara
Group photo...
Mare & Kev
Mare & Kev, I really do love this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dude!!! That is insane. I forgot how old you were! LOL!!! I am so glad you guys had such a good time. You are beautiful!
Post a Comment