Thursday, September 3, 2009
Giants Game Kevin's Company Picnic 8-09
This year Kevin's company picnic was a Giants game. Of course who wouldn't want to do that. The weather was beautiful that day, the sun was a shining. We all went plus Emily invited Maddie & Kyle invited Christian, & Kevin invited Mike (Maddie's dad). I realized that I didn't get a picture of Amanda but she was there I promise. We had a potluck BBQ with delicious food before the game. We ate on one of the ports next to the stadium, bc one of Kevin's co-workers husbands works for the port. We got free parking too, what a great deal. Our seats were the actual very last seats available, but you know what we had a great view. The nice thing about a ball park that is specifically built for baseball is that there are no bad seats. We had a great time at the game & the best part is that the Giants won on a walk off home run, SWEET!!! Thanks Neustar Inc. for a great family outing. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love the picture of you and Kevin. It makes me miss California, and you too of course! LOL!! Looks like you guys had fun, but just so you know...It's all about the A's!!!!!!!!!!!
looks like fun and beautiful weather too. i guess there are a few things i miss about the bay area. even though id be at an A'S game!
looks like fun and beautiful weather too. i guess there are a few things i miss about the bay area. even though id be at an A'S game!
I love the new family photo as your header! Gorgeous family!
Post a Comment