Thursday, October 29, 2009

YW/YM HALLOWEEN DANCE, BETTER YET EMILY'S 1st DANCE 10-09

Someone in our house was BEYOND EXCITED about her 1st ever church dance. Emily Gatchell attended her 1st (of many I am sure) church dances for Halloween. She had such a total blast she can't wait for her 2nd chance in Feb. for the Valentines dance. For church dances the teenagers aren't able to attend until they are 14 yrs. old. But they have 2 dances every year that they let the 12 yr. olds come to, the Halloween & Valentines Day dance. Emily was too cute, you should have seen her. This year Amanda & my nephew Bryan were in charge of the music. Bryan was the d.j. & did a fabulous job. They picked out some good songs, it was neat to see Amanda's personal faves in play. My kids LOVE to DANCE, I think I have shared this with you before, they LOVE to DANCE!!! It was fun to watch them together, one of those into the heart memories. Here are some pics of the night.

Emily & her friend Serena getting down...

Ok so yes I am that crazy mom, this is Emily's 1st slow dance... oh my goodness... Spencer & Emily have been in the same primary class since birth... so sweet!!!
Oh goodness, Janai, Amanda, & Carissa, WOW I mean really...
I love these snowmen, how creative is this... super cute!
Carissa, Amanda, Marae, Leah, Morgan, Courtney- them is dancing fools.
Marae, Morgan, & Leah
Christina & Tiffany with Christina's friends she brought to the dance.
Emily & Amanda getting their groove on :)
Spencer, Jacob, Paige, Amanda, Marae & Christina.
Brittany, Courtney, Emily, & Natalie
This is Bryan doing his D.J. thang... he was really good.
Michelle & I- arent we just too cute, never too mature to love Halloween?? Emily the FABULOUS FLAPPER GIRL.

Amanda the EFY counselor. I would hope that one day she might want to actually do this, I think she would be awesome.













































2 comments:

D and C said...

SO CUTE!!! I cannot believe that Emmy is old enough for a church dance!! INSANE!!! Such cute pictures, and you were one cute witch!!!
LOVE YOU!

Linda Ann said...

The hat really makes the difference! Love it! So was this the stake dance? Michael didn't dress up but didn't say if everybody else did. I guess he went as a teenager - scary enough. Looks like they had so much fun!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones