Ok so just a little confession about myself, (maybe you have heard this one before). I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I do! I really, really do! I kid of course, when I say the only reason I LOVE Christmas more is bc of Jesus. But Halloween is a close, super close second. Geeze I hope this doesn't say anything about my eternal address... should I be worried... hmmm another post I suppose.
Anyways I do love Halloween, everything about it. I am starting to notice from the very plump roundness of my face & other body parts that I might love love the candy part a bit too much. Maybe I should think about changing my favorite holiday to Arbor Day or Columbus Day, hmmm yet another post.
Ok so here are some pics of my FABULOUS WICTH OUTFIT,(notice I call it an outfit). I make a pretty good witch & am thinking about putting this into my regular rotation of outfits. You know that way I won't have to apologize for any of my behaviors & or actions & or attitudes that can sometimes come regulary & without warning. I can simply say with a downward wave of my hands... hmmm self explanitory.
Spooky with just a touch of SASS, it's all in the way you work it you know.


Please excuse the laundry basket in the background, a good sign that work was being done while I was in the middle of my photo shoot (it's called mulit-tasking, all talented witches have this craft mastered, but only while in uniform) Plus this was the best shot...

Ok my littlest witch in training... really she just loves to have her picture taken. She was my photographer & couldn't resist coming in front of the camera herself. She said, ok my turn!

She couldn't even resist herself.

Look at this cute little face...
1 comment:
You might be the hottest witch I have EVER seen. Seriously. Mare you really are so beautiful. Not just on the outside with your hottness, but on the INSIDE. You are my favorite person in the world and I love you beary much. I love that you love halloween. Next year you better decorate like the old times, because you have awesome stuff!!!
You don't just LIKE halloween, you ARE halloween girl! lol!!!
Miss you. I am so excited to see you in a couple of weeks, even if it is only for 24 hours! LOL!
LOVEYOU!
Post a Comment