Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You Know Your in LOVE when your Husband says...

We had just watched two back to back HILARIOUS t.v. shows. So we were both in a happy place. This was part of our conversation last night.

I say to Kev, " Hey Babe, I think I might have a small eating disorder."

His reply to me, "Well then it's getting better, that's good."

So you know you are in love when you:

1st: Giggle uncontrollably

2nd: Let him live.

This is why we have such a great friendship. I know he loves me no matter what, with my big eating disorder or my small one.

I love you BABE!!!


SCHMOOPIE!!

3 comments:

D and C said...

You guys are so cute. I love that last picture of you guys. I took it, so thats why! lol!
Thanks for being such a great example to me and Christian. You guys are awesome, and have been through so much together and it has all only made you stronger as a couple. YOU GUYS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love you!

Bonnie said...

So sweet. And he is right to love you just as you are...perfect in every way!

Mark and Kiss said...

I love it. Mark and I got such a laugh at this post on FB and all the comments afterward, very funny!!! You are amazing Mare, I love you girl! You are gorgeous inside and out!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones