Thursday, January 21, 2010

GO SHARKS!!! Grandpa & Grandma's 1st Hockey Game!

WOW WHAT A NIGHT!!! SHARKS WIN 9-1 against the Calgary Flames, they DESTROYED them!!! Nothing better then HOCKEY and when the Sharks get a goal. Everyone stands up and does this clapping cheering chant thing. I LOVE IT!!! My kids LOVE IT! Kev LOVES IT! And now my parents LOVE IT! It was so great to have my parents get a chance to experience live hockey in person. And what a night, to see 9 goals by the Sharks AWESOME!!! Thanks to some very generous friends we had 4 AWESOME seats way close & a parking pass to boot. We had a blast. I took WAY too many pictures, but we were so close to the action. Except for the tiny mishap with the JERK sitting behind us saying potty mouth words, I ask him to please stop, he gets an attitude, Kevin almost kills him, they almost get kicked out of the game, but then Kev makes his point and sits down. What a big old sweetie defending his wife LOVE YOU KEV!!!, the game was FABULOUS!!! My mom & dad had a great time & so did we. It was fun to spend an evening out with my parents & see some great hockey. GO SHARKS!!!!





The National Anthem, everyone sings along, it's very cool.
We went on Martin Luther King Day


A FIGHT! Go Figure!!


I love the face off!






Their goalie ROCKS!



ZAMBONIE, SHARKS STYLE!
A winning celebration!!





Until the next game... GO SHARKS!!!






























1 comment:

D and C said...

HOW FUN!!! I am so glad you guys got to go. Christian and I have never been to a Hockey game but he gets Jazz tickets a lot from work and we LOVE that. I can't imagine how awesome hockey would be. FUN FUN!! I am so glad mom and dad got to go!!! LOVED the pictures. You are awesome.
LOVE YOU!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones