Hang on a minute & let me grab you a barf bag :):)
I'm going to be honest here bc that's just the right thing to do.
How about 3/4 Bliss & 1/4 Trial, Error, Pride, Arrogance, Stubborness, Immaturity, Selfishness, and oh yeah some good old fashioned cooperation!!!
Oh & along the way some growing up & becoming the people we are today. I think we've made it a pretty good life!!! So what the heck here's to another 17!!!!
So on our anniversary night we ended up going to a friends 40th B-Day party. Along with 17 years of marriage we are also getting oh so old! It was a sports themed party. So as you can see Kev & I can co-habitat being on very very opposite sides of the sporting worlds at least during football season. The other times of the year we tend to be A OK bc we root for the same teams. He is a EGUCK Raider fan (from the dark side) & I am a bright & sunny Bronco fan. Some how football season doesn't tear us apart. We said we would go wish him a Happy Birthday & come home & change to go out to dinner & whatever... But they had the most delicious food at the party it would have cost us 150 bucks to eat like we did at the party. So we stayed, had fun, ate good & then caught a movie. Bc we are oh so old we decided to come home after the movie & call it a night.



1 comment:
I so love you. I love your relationship with Kev. I love seeing you two together, and watching you guys go through all you have and come out stronger has been to say the least, inspiring. I LOVE YOU BOTH. Happy Anniversary!!!! Thanks for your AMAZING example. Loved the pic's by the way. TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment