Friday, February 19, 2010

The Boy- The Girl- It's The Cutest Thing!!! 2-10

So this is just about the cutest thing I have seen...well when it comes to cutesy boy/girl/datey things. This is Amanda's friend Jacob ( I say friend bc that is what Amanda says, but I think she really does like him-whatever) He is just a total doll, funny, sweet & a real cutie! So he wanted to do something original & fun to ask Amanda to the Mormon Prom. (This is a great alternative for our young church members to have a very special night without having to be around the ugliness that has become school dances, I love this idea) So this is Jacob & his adorable "proprosal" of sorts. The theme for the prom this year is Under The Sea, so Jacob was right on the money with his idea. Soooo Cute!!! As the mom I was in heaven bc he is a really good guy!!! You see the sign... there are 3 REAL fishies & swedish fish all over her bed. CUTE!!

Here is Jacob, isn't he a good looking guy & he's really funny & an all around good guy! This is the face of a really happy girl. I love this smile, she was SO excited to go with one of her really great friends!!
Amanda Gatchell is going to the PROM! She is making her own dress & it's going to be beautiful! She is so excited & can't wait.... shhh neither can I!!! Can't wait to see how amazing Jacob & Amanda will look on Prom Night...







1 comment:

D and C said...

She looks SOOOOOOO happy. I am so excited for her and so wish I could be there. I miss you guys so much. Have I said that lately. lol.
I can't wait to see how much fun she has, I love that girl.
LOVE YOU

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones