YES YOU READ IT RIGHT.... AMANDA GATCHELL GET'S INTO BYU IDAHO!!!! This day is both a little sad & ALOT EXCITING!! Our baby Amanda will be going off to BYU this coming Jan. for the Winter/Spring track. We knew the time was drawing near as she entered her senior year of high school. Then the letter came... for a mom this is both a time of celebration & then a time of heartache as you get ready to send off your first born. I know I will feel many emotions as the time draws closer. It's happening no matter how much a whine & cry about it. It's just one of those moments I know I am going to lose it. I am happy & excited & proud... I am I am I am. For me more then Kevin I always hold on way to hard to times past. Then I get all sad and blubbery about those times past that aren't ever coming back. He is always the one to look at things with all the excitement of the new chapters in our childrens lives. I often wonder if this is a mommy thing.... hmmm....
Either way she did it... Amanda Elaine Gatchell did it. She is a going to be a for reals college student. I would like to think we had a hand in helping her get there... wait of course we did... I mean whose paying for all this right?
We love you Amanda & could not be happier & prouder of the young woman you have become. Only greatness is on your horizon, it's going to be good.



2 comments:
She is going to have a great time! We are proud of Amanda as well.
Kevin is just like Matt and I am like you--I get teary about the past and Matt is like, bring on change!!
I KNEW SHE COULD DO IT!! Now...we have to start planning her wedding! LOL! JUST KIDDING MARE, dont pee your pants...yet! LOL!
Congrats to her and to you and Kev for being awesome parents!!!
D
Post a Comment