Friday, August 6, 2010

CELLEBRATING AMANDA'S GRADUATION~ GOOD FRIENDS~GOOD FOOD~GOOD TIMES!!!

What a wonderful day we had celebrating Amanda & her accomplishment graduating highschool. We had a fabulous time with some really amazing people. Thank you for coming & celebrating with us. There is nothing better then spending time with great people! Here are some of those wonderful people having a great time. Congrats Amanda!

Thank you Michelle & Cliff for opening up your hearts & home for our party & our Amanda. She loves you guys & really enjoys spending time with you. THANKYOU!! Our hearts are full!!
Caryn, Mom & Emma
Mom, Dad & Jazzy Christian & Emma Kyle loving the poolBeth, Sara & Rose (3 of the 5 Doria's) Dad Deanna, Lanette, Christian & Amanda The Hosking Family & Dave Hopkins, Janai, Morgan & Marae Bryan & Kyle playing some hoops Marie, Steve, Kevin & Amanda (Cliff working hard) Caryn, Mom, Kathy & Chris Caryn & Emma More hoops being played Morgan, Janai, & Abby
Lanette & Johnny with Holly & J.D. Kyle the water boy The Cortes Family with Amanda (Memo slept almost the whole party) The Schmidts- Kathy, Steve, Chris with Kevin (Ryan was in Hawaii)
John & Faye & Cliff & Michelle Beth & RosieTravis & Jennifer Burr & The Hopkins Liz & Joy with the kids (some of them anyways)
Steve & Kevin (crazy how much they look alike!) Lacy & Matt Rasmussen (nice meat Matt) Joy, Misty & Maureen Lanette, the twins & Jennifer Pool time, it was such a beautiful day for swimming!
Kristine & EmilySilly girls~ Alaina, Marae, Amanda & Addison Mom & Dad~ Love you guys!
Nice Caryn Nice! Calissa~ she's such a doll!
Bryan & Kyle


Steve, Chris & Kev
Uncle Keith & Amanda Kevin & Keith CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA~ WHAT A FUN TIME WE HAD CELEBRATING YOU!!! ~ YOU MAKE US PROUD MANDA!!!
Our next celebration (if I have my way) will be your College Graduation!!!








































































































1 comment:

D and C said...

I HATE the picture of my fatness, but I LOVED being able to be apart of this day.
I love you and I am so grateful for Amanda, for her example. That girl rocks, what can I say. SO glad we could be there.

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones