Friday, August 6, 2010
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY~ MY TEMPLE DAY! 6-12-10
There aren't many words that can explain the joy & beauty of this day for me. My mom & dad who never gave up hope that someday I would be here, that love me unconditionally. My husband who supports me & loves me & understands the importance of this amazing step in my life. My children whom make me so happy & proud, there to celebrate with me. My sister Deanna & brother Christian, two amazing people in my life, whose examples strengthen me daily. Then the many other friends whom I call family there to be with me as I got to experience the beauty of the temple. This was such a wonderful day for me & to have so many people there with me that I love,amazing. The friendships, support & fellowship that I have counted on for most of my life. But most of all knowing that I have you all in my corner, that you will always be there for me makes me so happy. This day was such a long time coming, & through many prayers my own & others it has happened. The love of my Savior who has given me the beautiful gift of forgiveness & a Father In Heaven who has never left me & loves me for everything that I am~this is possible. I feel so blessed, so loved, & such a part of something so much bigger then me. This day will forever be a special one in my heart, mind & soul~ in thankfulness & love & friendship.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
There are no words. I am so proud of you sister. This was a special day for me, because I always knew you would be here, just like I know the rest of my sisters will be. YOUR example strengthens me everyday. I am so proud to call you sister. Thank you for letting us be apart of this day. You are amazing mare, and I know the Lord has SO MUCH in store for you.
I love you.
Always.
Post a Comment