Thursday, September 2, 2010

A MOST SPECIAL OCCASION- UTAH & THE MUNOZ FAMILY 8-10

The STAR of this trip to Utah was for sure this little precious angel! EMMA ELAINE MUNOZ! Boy did I have a TON of fun lovin on her for a week. She is the most precious sweet easy going smart happy little baby you have ever met. I am just totally in love with this little one. To be honest I had the hardest time sharing her with everyone else that wanted to love on her just as much. She really is the most wonderful gift of happiness for Deanna & Christian. This week was packed full of sweet goodness. It all started with a trip to the courthouse where the adoption was finalized. So many friends & family who love this family were their to support them for each special part of the blessing that is Emma.
Here we are in front of the courthouse after the adoption was finalized.

Isn't this a cute picture, can you just see the excitement in both of them. The judge was so cool, you could tell he was so pleased to be apart of something that was such a happy time.

Waiting for the judge to come in. Emma was just showing off, she's such a cutie!

After with her Grandma & Grandpa, they love her so much.

This was my dad on many occasions. He would sneak off as often as he could to find a semi quiet place to get some ZZZZ's. I think we might have been a bit much for him...

Ok she is totally lovin her new kicks~ they are adorable on her!

See... SERIOUSLY ADORABLE!!!

LaMare & LaChristian~ I love this guy, he really is one in a million.

This was right after Christian gave Emma the most amazing & beautiful blessing. It was so sweet, & full of the most beautiful promises for Emma. Christian is a good man & really has a way with words.

The Danielson's, whom are so dear to our hearts.

Me & Emma

The Danielson's & The Munoz Family

All of us after the blessing

So sweet, this was a great day.

Ok really?

This was after the sealing in the Bountiful Temple. This was a beautiful & special day for this sweet family. I was so blessed to be a part of it. I am thankful for Deanna & Christian & Emma. For their faithfulness & righteousness that has allowed this precious baby into their lives. For the beauty of the temple & what it means to be sealed. I love all three of you & thank you so much for letting me be apart of this special day!

Seriously?

Yes, I know...



Look at this happiness, it's just so beautiful!

I love this picture, alot!







The wonderful friends & family that were there to celebrate this beautiful precious occasion. Such love & support!

I really do love this~





Ok I know, you can't get enough of her either...

LOVE THIS BABY!



We took a day trip to Park City. Which was really a nice little town, we had fun checking out the sites, stores, & even rode the trolley.



At the Family Tree Center

Emma was loving visiting with the sweet sister missionaries.

Yes I know, I might love her almost as much as her mom & dad...

I know... maybe too much...

Mom & Dad on the trolley.

This is my FAVORITE picture of me & Emma. I love to snuggle with her & she was loving cuddling with me too. She's my Baby Emma forever!

Grandpa really does take a liking to babies, especially ones this cute!





OK TOO TOO FUNNY! Christian is famous, he has his very own billboard. He is not a construction worker in real life, but doesn't he look cute in a yellow hardhat? He did some modeling work, he's like a pro eh? He got paid too & he has 3 billboards throughout the Salt Lake area. Too funny! But also pretty cool!

My last day in Utah we took a trip to Snowbird, man it was beautiful! This area is so full of scenary that you can't help but stare at. We had a yummy lunch & took a tram ride up the moutain. It was pretty frightening being that high up in a metal box attached with cables that looked like noodles, not to mention it was stormy & pretty windy. BUT... we did it anyways & we lived to tell about it. The ride up was amazing, & the views even more so.

Ok so I did not take this picture, I couldn't. So Christian did, thank you bc it's pretty cool. This is through the trap door in the floor of the tram. I couldn't even get close to it, too scary!

My mom was a trooper, she was pretty freaked out about going up the moutain. She did it & even stood up to take a look out.



On the top of the mountain, it's was high & cold...







Isn't my dad so cute! I love him!









Our last photo op before we headed to the air port. I miss these guys terribly, my family is everything to me. I feel so blessed to have been part of this wonderful time in Christian & Deanna & Emma's lives. LOVE YOU GUYS!


4 comments:

D and C said...

Mare, I love you. You being there, in the temple with us, made everything EVEN MORE sweet. You are my example. I love you more than you understand. Thank you for being there. I will never forget it.
LOVE YOU!

browerfamily said...

I found you!!!! Now I can stalk you!! wahhhaaahahaa! Love d meeting you!

Tiffany said...

I'm so happy that you were able to be there for Deanna and Christian and Emma's special day :) It is such an amazing thing to witness, isn't it?
Love all the pictures!!!!! Looks like such a fun time spent with family! :)

Laura said...

What an incredibly special day for Deanna and her sweet little fam. I am SO happy that you got to be there with them! I was lucky enough to be able to be there when my sweet little niece was sealed to my brother and his wife. So I know how happy and spiritual and amazing that day can be!! So happy for all of you!
Also, I heart Snowbird. Love it!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones