Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh Idaho Oh Idaho How Lovely Are Your Summers 8-10 Part 1

WOW!! What a whirl wind, the Gatchell's coming through Idaho! More like a tornado, but a good one! We had a complete BLAST! As always, nothing beats spending time with family, NOTHING!!! This post had to be split in two, bc we did SO much this time around. Thank you to mom & dad who filled our time with TONS of FUN things to do. Waterslides- AWESOME! Boise River Float, RIGHT ON! Caldwell Night Rodeo GITTY UP! 2 days in CDA BEAUTIFUL! Seeing Grandpa Bob & Grandma Mona, GOOD TIMES! Spending time with the cousins, & aunties & uncles & grandpa & grandma FANTABULOUS! Yep I said it FANTABULOUS! Thank you for opening up your home, your wallets :) and your HEARTS for us, I know we are lot to take all at once, but gosh we LOVE YOU! Like I said before, NOTHING BEATS FAMILY TIME!


















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones