Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1st Day of School, AGAIN!!!

Say it aint so? Yep sorry kids it's that time again! The First Day of School!! Those dreaded words that kids around the word cry out, it can't be true, is summer already over??? This year it was strange for us. Only two kids for the first day of school pictures & the first day of school stress & excitement. I guess Amanda will have her first day of college soon enough. But this time around it was Emily & Kyle heading out the door. This year they are together again at El Dorado Middle School. At least for one year. Emily started 8th grade & is really excited about it. Kyle started 6th grade & maybe well truthfully is not as excited about it as his sister. But it's all good, bc there's just not much a kid can do about the first day of school. No matter where you are, are who you are, are what you are doing, it always comes around. They did FANTASTIC for their first day. I was actually absent for the first day of school this year. It was one of those things that was really a hard for me. I love being there for everything for my kids. It was for a good reason, a incredible reason actually. So I know they were ok with me being gone. I think maybe it might have gone smoother with me being gone. Less mom freaking out about it & all. Kevin handled it fabulously with the help of Amanda. They got this! My reason for being gone was welcoming Emma legally into the family & then being there for the blessing & sealing, WONDERFUL OCCASSION for sure. So it's all good, really it was! Happy School Year Emily & Kyle!!! Love you & so very proud of you both!









1 comment:

D and C said...

I totally love that this has always been a tradition with you. SUPER CUTE. Your kids might be super cute too!! You really are a cute mommy. CUTE CUTE CUTE.
Love you.
D

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones