Mmm Hmm, I'm like the baby whisperer :)
We celebrated Waylon's B-Day he turned 4 this year. It was so fun to get to be there for his party. These are little things that you miss when you are still in Cali. while everyone else is in Idaho. Just like Justin's Baptism, I was so glad to be a part of while there. The party was a HIT, Waylon got a new big boy bike & tons of other cool things. He had a blast & so did all the other kids, big & little alike. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYLON!!!
Caitlyn is such a fun little spirit, full of spunk & energy & such a sweet smile.
Me & My Precious Babies! Laney & Emma
Hmmm somehow my original way of wanting to post these pictures got a little off, well to be honest totally completely backwards. But I am not willing to spend the time to repost them. So here you have it. A look at all the goings on my Idaho trip. It turned out to be just not about a Girls Weekend. I was so thankful to be there for many more important events. Like I have said before & will forever say, " THERE'S NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THEN FAMILY!" Until the next time...



1 comment:
Such an AWESOME post Mare. LOVE the pictures. You did a great job. I MISS YOU. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!
LOVE YOU.
D
Post a Comment