Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GIRL'S WEEKEND IDAHO 10-10- THE CRAFTY PART!

Just look at the fun we had...a smashingly fabulous good time! I love these women, TONS! They each inspire me in their own way. They make me laugh way too much & they make me smile & proud to be sisters. I love my mom with all my heart, she makes me a better person & I am so blessed to be her daughter. I am so thankful to be a part of this crazy, sassy, loving, giving, caring, insane, accepting, hilarious group of special WOMEN! Dinner with the girls at Tuscanos- DIVINE!!! The morning of THE CREPES! DELICIOUS- Krissy treated us to these scrumptious yummies with fresh peaces, marionberries, strawberries & homemade whipping creme- Oh La La!




Let the crafting begin- & it was fun & crazy & we ended up with some really cute masterpieces.


See how cute my FAMILY is? I LOVE IT!TADA!!!!




Until our next Girls Weekend- where I am sure many more good times will be had. It is impossible for it not to be a good time when we get together! Love you girls- it's good to be your FAMILY!


























3 comments:

D and C said...

I LOVED this post, except that you didn't crop my fat arse out of the Tucano's one. OH WELL. I am what'Iam. I had such a wonderful time too. It always sucks when it's over. LOVED your pictures, LOVE YOU and LOVE that you are my sister.
Till next time...

Laura said...

This post makes me want sisters! I bet it was SO much fun to all be together gettin' your craft on!

I love your family letters. Love the black and white. Where did you get your letters?

Tammy said...

How fun!
And all of those crafts are just too too cute!

You're so lucky to have had a whole weekend of fun sister stuff!
[I only got half a day!]

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones