We walked around the campus to find her classes. She is so lucky all of her classes are on the main campus. And three of them are in the same building.
I loved this one, her first look at her first college classroom. She was so excited and nervous and ready to do it.

She loves me, so much she wants to squish me. Also please note the amount of space between me & my daughter. I am skrinking & she is super tall.
You see this college girl... already looks like she fits in.
Taking a break from the tour, Grandpa & Grandma with their Amanda.
Me & Amanda
Amanda giving me goofy lovies.


Let it snow, let it snow... and snow and snow and snow... lots of snow & lots of coldy cold!
She sure does love me! But I love her even more! She actually licked my face, she's goofy like that.
Her cool little dorm room! Little was really the right word. She was so excited to already put her stuff up. 
This is one of my favorites... I love this girl! She makes me proud & happy & blessed to be her mommy!
It's snowing & she is still happy!
More dorm decorations.
This is where she will be spending alot of time. Being sucessful with her studies, right Amanda? We are de-programing the word procrastination from her memory bank!
The roomies, these are some great girls. She is so lucky to have these fabulous girls to share this experience with. They are really a fun group of girls.It's fun to call her & hear all the silliness and happiness that is going on around her in this little dorm of fun!
Melanie, Amanda, Kim, Hannah, & Alaina. Kim is her actual roomate, they share a room, the teeny tiny room...Amanda saw that she had a PINK bag, (aka Victoria Secret ) She said you love Victoria Secret, she said yes I love Victoria Secret. Amanda said oh my gosh you will totally get my obsession for bras. They laughed & Amanda said you are going to be my roomie! It was cute. And they are having a ball! So happy!
And as always a silly picture. These girls are going to have so much fun. I am so excited for them!
What a great group of young women, so super fabulous!
On the stairs up to her dorm.
Isn't she the most beautiful amazing girl ever?!!!? This is her new hat her Grandma bought her. Amanda decided instantly that it is her FAVORITE thing ever!!! And it looks adorable on her!
Grandma lovies!!!
Grandpa lovies!!!

Goofy lovies!!!
Mommy lovies!!!
More mommy lovies!!! I was so brave, I didn't even cry, bc I knew this was exactly where she was supposed to be.
That blur is Amanda running to her dorms, I mean come on it was time to get ready for her first ever college dance!!!
There she is waving goodbye to us~ This is her time, she is ready, I am ready, and she is having the time of her life!!!!



3 comments:
I loved this post. I love Amanda, and I LOVED the pictures. You are an AMAZING mom, Amanda is proof.
LOVE YOU GUYS.
ok I cried for you! We love Amanda too! All those Lovies!!! warms my heart, I needed that this afternoon.
I got all teary-eyed and I have never even met her. But I have met you and your sis is my favorite person in the whole world, so I know she is amazing! She will have a blast! What an awesome mommy you are!
Post a Comment