Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ring it in, the New Year that is! Welcome 2011!!!!

Of course a goofy picture must be taken! We timed our cameras so we could all be in the pick. After about 7 tries we got it right... the trying was entertaining as well.
This year was the first time we have not been at home, well that's not true exactly. Every year for since I can remember we have always gone out for New Years. So really this is the first time we have spent with our kids for New Years, and our family too. We had a fun night! We watched Jaws and then cracked open the bubbly at midnight. For Kev & I this was a mild night compared to what we usually take in. I should say Kev taking in, and I just sit & laugh at all the taking in. It was strange change but still a good one.

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones