

Emily Gatchell turned 11 on Feb. 22. She is such a lucky girl. She had a b-day party with Kev's mom & uncle Keith & Aunt Chelsea & Aunt Jody & Marty. We had brownie sundaes, with all the fixins!Then she had a family b-day with my family everyone was there minus Grandma. She had to stay another night in the hospital. She is all better now & home, we are happy. We made taco soup for dinner ( a family favorite) and had a huge cake (see the picture) YUMMY it was vanilla cake and we had vanilla bean ice cream to go with IT. She got a lot of fun gifts from all her family and most of all got to spend time at both parties as the center of attention. Which she handles way too well! This Sat. is her friend party a the bowling alley which I am sure will be a ton of fun as well. What a girl, so loved by all! She is kind of cute too!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!! WE LOVE YOU!



3 comments:
I CANNOT BELIEVE she is 11. That is FREAKING me out!! She is so adorable, and her party was awesome. YOu did a great job!
Hi Marianne! Thanks for finding me! I love that we can stay in touch/updated this way - isn't it great? I can't believe how old all your kids are getting! they are beautiful! Good to hear from you...sorry it took me awhile to find my way here!
Hi Marianne:)
Loved your comment and I love that you are a TV junkie like myself. I need to get on the Lost boat, because I hear that I am missing out. You have a beautiful family! And I love that you blog about your personal training sessions because I need to be better about what I eat. I love to exercise, but I have been failing miserably since Christmas about what I eat! I have become addicted to sugar...which I never knew could be so addictive.
I am adding you to my roll, hope that is okay!!!
Post a Comment