Thursday, March 13, 2008

Amanda's 16th B-Day Surprise Luncheon

Amanda, Grandma, & Mare
Mare & Amanda
Kely, Mare, Krissy, Caryn, Deanna, Mom, Amanda, Desi

Amanda & her yummy chocolate creme pie!
Amanda blowing out her canlde, hmmm wishing for a new car?? Keep wishing :)
Krissy & Amanda
Desi & Amanda
Amanda & Kely
Amanda & Grandma
Amanda & Caryn


On March 9th my little Amanda turned 16! Wow I can hardly believe it myself. Time really just keeps on moving along. I arranged for her grandma & all her aunties to meet us in the Library at the Marie Callender's restaurant. Amanda had no idea, it was so cool. I asked everyone to write her a letter telling her how they felt about her, and just things about her. We were going to all read our letters out loud and give her a little gift. It was such a special time for her & us. All of the women in her life welcoming her into womanhood. I loved it! The letters were so very special, there was not a dry eye in the room. Amanda told me what a special day this was for here. That she was more happy with this then any big party she could have had. It was really a wonderful time. Her dad and her grandpa also wrote her letters. Deanna got her a photo album so she can put all her letters & pictures of this special day in to keep forever. Her gift from me & Kev was her first niece of Tiffany & Co. jewerly. We got her this adorable necklace that they call the zipper necklace, SHE LOVED IT! It's super cute, I like it too! I was so glad to be able to spend this time with my Amanda, Happy Birthday Amanda & I love you!



The next day we did a family b-day dinner for her. Everyone came over and we had more gifts and of course brownie sundaes with the works! I think she had a great b-day! Now we are working on gettting her drivers license, man how scary is that?? :):) Ahhh to be 16 again!

WE LOVE YOU LITTLE MISS AMANDA! HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!

2 comments:

D and C said...

It truly was a really special day, and feel so blessed to have been able to be apart of it. She is amazing Mare, and its only because of the AMAZING mother you have been to her. It really was such a special day, thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Alysha said...

Amanda is so beautiful! What a fun day for her, thats so special.

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones